Today, we had another meeting for the CAS project. For today, we had finished typing the transaction for June 2004 in the General Ledger system with an unique included inside the General Journal.
For today, as usual, we had realised that there are errors when we are doing the General Ledger. The first problem is that the data order. We have missed out one of the entry that should be in front but then we realised that after sometime. So we decided to redo the whole General Ledger again. Then again a pop-up message say that we cannot have an empty source code. But then we did have type something inside the source. I don't know if it will affect the rest of the thing.
I had learn how to do the General Ledger and I had contributed in typing the entries and also how to solve the problems that we encounter today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment